Sunday, March 17, 2013

Aches ...

After yesterday's cutting and dremmelling, I knew my arms and hands will be aching. The armor plastic was sooooo thick.

Right after finishing yesterday and I put my rings back on, they were all TIGHTER!!!

Last night right forearm was aching and had a little trouble finding a good position to sleep.

Was tempted to let it hang out on off the side of my bed but my youth reminded me of stories of monsters under the bed waiting for any parts of my body to be out of my bed-safety zone to drag me under to devour.

LOL XD

Today ... grip on my bike's handlebars there is a slight ache. As I type on my keyboard at work, the right forearm still has a little ache too.

Lessons learnt : Strength exercise for my arms or pay for it the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment